Sunday, February 21, 2010

I MISS YOU GUYS!

I miss you guys... ( Too many people to mention names) I love all the years of fun we had together and jokes and everything! I miss the school, teachers, FEILD HOCKEY, and other sports and just laughing at random times for no HECK of a REASON! I also miss going to Ally's house when I was bored and we just did nothing and sat around and talked! I still love how me and Allison went to miniture golf and i wasn't sooo smart "than" that I forgot to put my bucket under the machine to get out the golf balls. We also went to the driving range and Ally... could not hit a golf ball at all... I was laughing the whole time of course! and btw Ally, I still have the GREEN trophy I won for the miniture golf!

2 comments:

  1. yeah, shannon, rub it in. thanks. and the thing that was most frustrating, was you and my dad trying to tell me how to swing, as if you were experts or something! i got so annoyed! but yeah, i miss all those good times we had together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were just trying to help Ally... after you only hit about 10% out of 100% no offense... but still we had fun time :)

    ReplyDelete